New season will be gearing up shortly.
1. All rosters will need to be compliant by Sunday September 29th. If it goes smoothly, we will allow a few minor tweeks to OP rosters before puck drop of game 1, but we want 99% of them in by then.
2. Roster compliant figures:
12F, 6D, 2G, 5 Reserves, 25 farm. we will send out reminders as needed to those who need to get their rosters adjusted. We will not go chasing you down, so if your OP roster isnt correct because you took too long, then it waits until the following week.
3. $89.65m is the 2019-2020 salary cap for the league.
Best of luck this season.
Tuesday, May 07, 2019
Thursday, February 14, 2019
2019 UFHL deadline
- Sunday March 3, 2019
- 11:59 PST
- Post needs to be on the chat at 11:59, it can be confirmed by 2nd party in the morning but original post needs to be sent, unedited. If its edited, it wont be accepted.
- Trades prior to Saturday March 2nd at 1PM EST will be processed and handled for next week's updated. Anything posted at 1:01 PM EST will go into the following week's transactions even if its major or minor.
- Please, please, please, do NOT submit your OP with transactions that wont be approved for the following week. Only submit stuff that is relevant to the upcoming week. If i have to track you down, your entire week will NOT get processed under any circumstance. This is very simple to understand. Thank you.
If anyone has anything else that should be clarified, please notify Ken and he will edit this post.